Good evening Women Supporting Women,
Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had an amazing weekend! I spent the first part visiting my Son and watching him receive his CNA certification! I’m extremely proud of him. Next, myself and 3 other women, who met during COVID via Social Media, launched a financial and mental wellness platform for our fellow Queens. Looking to seize every moment. Tomorrow is not promised!
To continue the conversation about Life Insurance, a lot of times people don’t really understand its value. Some believe, it’s just a piece of paper, that it holds no real power, that it kills us off sooner than expected. Well I’m here to tell you it’s MORE than what people perceive it to be.
• I am an idea
• I am a promise
• I help men and women see visions, dream dreams and achieve economic immortality
• I help educate children
• I am also valuable property
• I help pay off mortgages so that a family can remain together in its own home
• I assure mothers and fathers the daring to live and the moral right to die
• I help protect the jobs of employees and conserve the employer’s investment
• I am tangible evidence that a man is a good husband and father and a woman is a
good wife and mother
• I am a declaration of financial independence, a character of economic freedom
• I can provide cash if illness, injury, old age or death cuts off the breadwinner’s incom
• I am something parents can buy on an installment plan that their children don’t have
to finish paying for
• I am protected by laws that prevent creditors from assessing the money I give your
• I help bring dignity, peace of mind and security to the later years of life
• I supply investment capital that makes the smoke go up the chimneys, wheels turn
and motors hum
• I guarantee there will always be Christmas or Chanukah, a happy fireside and the
laughter of children even though a parent is not there
• I am the guardian angel of the home
I am your life insurance policy! This is what we do!
The above represents someone’s thoughts and feelings about owning a permanent life insurance policy!
Make sure you are prepared for the unexpected.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post here or reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a beautiful and blessed week!
Changing the lives in our community….one family at a time