Good evening Beautiful Women Supporting Women!
Happy Belated International Women’s Day. May you embrace your womanhood and continue to be great everyday!
I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I spent my time working from sun up to sun down! I need to be cloned. I’ve learned in life that when you love what you’re doing, you will never work a day in your life! Make sure your life has fulfillment and purpose.
Last week I mentioned I would discuss the Safe Harbor Liability Act. I’ve decided to do a quick 10.00 gift card giveaway, so here we go:
1. What is the new age for required minimum distributions?
2. When did the SECURE Act become a law?
3. If I adopt a child, how much can I take fro. my retirement plan without a penalty?
4. If I’m married, what’s the total amount we can take from our retirement plan if we adopt a child?
5. True or False – Can a 529 College Plan be used to pay off outstanding student loans?
This is free money that is available to you. Have fun, learn and enjoy the freebie.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out here or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also use this email to respond to the questions.
GOD Luck with the giveaway.
As always, thank you for reading.
Have a beautiful and blessed week,
Changing the lives in our community….one family at a time