Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day beautiful Women,
I hope you had a great weekend. I spent mine taking a class to become a Lector in the church. I am very excited to honor God by reading the word to the parishioners. In addition to this, I went to church and enjoyed our Martin Luther King, Jr. service. My heart and soul are full!
Over the past few weeks, we spoke about purchasing a home and what to look for. As promised, we are going to do a gift card giveaway. Earn a $15 Bath and Body Works gift card when you email the correct answers.
On your mark, get set, answer:
- What does PMI stand for?
- What is the definition of PMI?
- Which ratio is known as household ratio?
- True of False – If your credit score is low, the mortgage company will give you the best loan rate
- How do you pay down your PMI faster?
- What is the definition of debt to income ratio?
- Name one of the 7 steps you should do when starting your house purchasing process.
- Name one National Program to help with funding your first purchase
- Name one back-end ratio
Remember Martin Luther King Jr., and his movement. Be kind to your fellow neighbor.
As always, thank you for reading.
Have a beautiful and blessed week.
Changing the lives in our community….one family at a time