Good morning Beautiful Women!
Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a fantastic 4th of July weekend. Believe it or not, I spent time relaxing with my son and my bonus son. I say this regularly, love and stay close to the ones who mean so much to you. You only have one life to live so do the things you love often!
Last week we talked about what you should know about getting remarried. This week, we will continue to heighten our awareness with a “Did You Know Series”. It will be a series of questions that makes you think about your present and future state. Some concepts will be familiar, while others will be new. After you answer the questions, the following week, the answers will be posted. This will be a 3 part series.
Did You Know – Part 1
1. How much revenue do women-owned businesses generate?____________
2. What is the average age of a widow in the United States?____________
3. ________% of women place more value on life insurance than men.
4. ________% of adult women say they need more life insurance coverage.
5. ________in 5 women would leave their advisors if they became
widowed or divorced.
6. ________ % adult women have no life insurance.
7. Women account for_________ % of the total affiliated field force in the
8. What does PANK stand for?__________
9. What does DINK stand for?__________
10. The average life expectancy for a female in the United States is __________
If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to post here or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Up: Did You Know Series – Part 1 answers
As always, thank you for reading!
Have a beautiful and blessed week!
Changing the lives in our community….one family at a time