Entitlement… 1a : the state or condition of being entitled : right. b : a right to benefits specified especially by law or contract. 2 : belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges.
- Why do we want what others have?
- Is it okay to compare yourself to someone else?
- Where does the entitlement comes from? Are you in that person shoes?
- Is your situation more important then the next person?
- Do you feel superior ? What makes you better?
I really don’t get why people do and say the things they do, as if they’re better. I’m not with the Entitlement Attitude.
Time and time people find themselves competing for…
Whatever happen to being happy for others or minding your damn business! I find it crazy how people are comfortable saying disrespectful things or discrediting someone to get what they want.
I do agree we all are entitle to happiness but not on the expense of others. Nobody should have to dumb down to see others shine but one thing I Can’t stand is a selfish greedy person.
Have you ever been in a situation dealing with Entitlement, How did you handle it?