I get money is tight for many right now!
I want to help you save some dollars by shopping on a budget. Here’s a few savvy fashion tips.
- Got some time, go through your closet and create 2 piles of clothes.
- One pile for stuff you wear regular and second pile for stuff you haven’t worn in over 6 months to a year.
- Put what you wear back in the closet and the other pile in a bag to donate
- Count how many full outfits in your closet now.
- You should have at least 7 full outfits, if you don’t it’s time to replenish.
- Write a list of what’s missing
The Fun Part…. Create a Mood Board! With items missing from your list only
- Cut out pic from fashion magazines
- Google search items
- Write on board
- Add color and nudes
- Finish up and take a few pics
- Now its time to shop for what you need
Hope this was helpful. You don’t have to go on a shopping spree every time you need a few things. Just purchase the right things you need!
She mixed and match items from her closet with our pieces and you can do the same!
Shop with Code Love to save some dollars today!