Good evening Women Supporting Women,
I just realized that this post never posted from last week. It sat in my drafts…..My apologies to everyone for this. Here it is from last week.
Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a great weekend! I had an amazing time. First, I supported my clients in a community event for black history month and then I attended another Empowerment Brunch and made wonderful connections. It was a blessed and fulfilling weekend 🙂
Now it’s time for review 🙂 Let’s go!
- What is the purpose of Long Term Care?
- When is the best time to purchase Long Term Care?
- What are the 6 daily living functions?
- Where are the 3 places you can rehabilitate at?
- Can you receive Long Term at home?
- Which is the most expensive place to receive Long Term Care?
- How many functions does it take to have a Long Term Care situation?
- Will Medicaid/Medicare pay for all of a person’s Long Term Care?
- Does Long Term Care protect your assets?
Please send your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, you can win a 15.00 gift card for lunch 🙂
Next up: New IRA limits
Thank you and have a blessed week.
Changing the lives in our community….one family at a time