Good morning Dolls,
Happy Tuesday to you! I hope you had a fabulous start to your week and a fabulous weekend. I had the pleasure of doing a Diabetes workshop for my community in Brooklyn. Although we had a small crowd, they were engaged and extremely excited about making a change in their diet to live a healthier lifestyle. It was an amazing experience and look forward to doing more.
This week I was going to discuss Administrator papeqprwork for Estates over 30,000, but instead, since it’s the holidays, we will have a quick check in. You can win a 15.00 gift card to treat yourself to that pricey cup of coffee OR lunch.
1. For a small estate, what is the maximum dollar amount a client must have before having to fill out paperwork for a large estate?
2. What is an Executor/Executrix?
3. When would there be an Executor/Executrix be assigned?
4. What is an Administrator?
5. When would an Administrator be appointed?
6. What is a Beneficiary?
True of False
7. Can you put a beneficiary on a bank account?
8. If I have a Will, I must be appointed an Administrator?
9. If I don’t have a Will, I must be appointed an Executor/Executrix?
10. If there isn’t a Will in place, who can be put in charge of the loved one’s estate?
A. Adult Children
B. Best Friend since birth
C. 3rd cousin
D. A co worker
Please send all answers to:
The first person to answer the questions properly will be the winner. Winner to be announced on next Monday’s post
Have Fun and have a blessed week🤗
Changing the lives in our community….one family at a time