As we prepare to close out 2018 let’s take some important steps towards ensuring that the New Year will be all that we desire and more…
1. Trust God! Right now take inventory of all your failures and mistakes and trust God with them. Trust him to make you better, trust his timing, trust his process and above all his plan. Remember God is a redeemer.
2. Pray & Fast. Be prepared to wear out your knees and turn down your plate if you want to Win in 2019. For those of you that don’t think it takes all of that …keep on living. A key scripture to remember is Mathew 6:33 “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well”.
3. One of my favorite scriptures is “write the vision and make it plain” A vision board is a great way to start off your New Year. Having a visual reminder of your goals will push you towards obtaining them.
4. Find your happiness! Do something that is positive and brings you joy in the process. One word of wisdom if you are a selfish individual happiness will forever evade you. To find yourself you must lose yourself first.
5. Lastly, Enjoy each day. Make plans to do things you’ve never done before. Perhaps there is even something positive that you use to do, but haven’t done in a long time – Get back to it!. Hang out with your favorite people and ensure that you’re making each day count.
Even baby steps can lead to great progress. Remember God loves you and he wants to see you win in 2019!