Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you had a FABULOUS weekend! I definitely enjoyed myself doing something I love more than anything in the world: being with my family in Maryland and watching my nephew graduate from High School 🙂
Last week I mentioned we would do a Q & A session, recapping some of the topics discussed so far. Whoever answers the 10 questions correctly, will receive $15.00 in their pay pal or cash app account for a nice breakfast or lunch. Hopefully you don’t live in NY where lunch will cost you about $50!
The first person to email the correct answers to me will win! You have until Wednesday at 4pm.
On your mark, get set, GO:
- What are the 2 types of Life Insurance
- What is the purpose of an RMD?
- At what age do you have to take an RMD?
- True or False: The purpose of purchasing a bond is to help business owners raise money for their vacations?
- Which type of life insurance earns cash value?
- Which type of life insurance expires after a certain period of time?
- What does IRA stand for?
- What is the maximum contribution per year for a 50-year-old into a Traditional IRA?
- Which IRA is pre-tax dollars?
- Which IRA can NOT be written off on your taxes?
Have fun and may you remember plenty 🙂
Next week’s topic: The Rule of 72. How long does it take your money to double?
Please email all responses to: email@example.com
Once I gather the responses, I will announce the winner on Wednesday, June 6th@5pm.
Until next Monday, have a beautiful and blessed week.
Changing the lives in our community….one family at a time 🙂